We at New Generation Courier Logistics are currently looking to recruit a forward-thinking Recruitment Executive based in our office in West Bromwich.
▪ To generate sales through Permanent recruitment opportunities.
▪ Internal account management of existing NGC recruitment customer base.
▪ To achieve the Amazon driver recruitment requirements and targets.
▪ To actively test new ways of recruiting
▪ To promote NGC to a wider audience to attract candidates
You will be responsible for growing the business and developing a pipeline of candidates
You will be responsible for all the general administration tasks within the recruitment department and will take ownership of the Driver Associate recruitment within your assigned regions; to include screening candidates, booking in inductions, replying to adverts via web boards
▪ Source self-employed drivers using online portals and advertising methodologies
▪ Screening candidates to check eligibility including right to work
▪ Arranging induction days, sending out confirmations
▪ Liasing with site managers to ensure recruitment is on track to hit recruitment plans
▪ Ensure we have a pipeline of ready candidates to ensure peak numbers are achieved
▪ Achieve allocated targets on Amazon driver recruitment during peak
▪ Making and receiving high volume of calls at peak times
▪ To support the sales team Cold Calling new customers to generate leads for permanent logistics recruitment from using the internet and searching sites such as Yell or Google
▪ Provide outstanding customer service to existing NGC Recruitment customers
▪ Continuous resourcing and headhunting prospective candidates through job boards and social media to build a talent database
▪ 360 recruitment to achieve company goals
▪ Advertising using best attraction methodology, sifting candidates, booking interviews, providing feedback
▪ Recruitment experience
▪ Telesales B2B sales experience preferred
▪ Excellent telephone manner
▪ Persistent, Confident and results driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
▪ Excellent working Knowledge of Word, Excel
▪ Attention to detail (Compliant with identification documents and right to work documentation)
▪ IT Literate
▪ Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
▪ Organised and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
▪ To deliver set sales targets
▪ To ensure all candidates are compliant
Can you provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK at interview?
|If applicable to the role, NGC will conduct a screening process including bank verifications, a Drugs & Alcohol test, Disclosure and Barring Service checks and DVLA requests. Do you agree to this?|
|Do you have any unspent convictions under the rehabilitation of offenders act?|
|Do you communicate clearly in English?|
Unfortunately you are not suitable for this position.Next
We now have your information and will contact you shortly. If all goes well, you will progress through the following steps: