NGC are looking for a reliable driver to work with our growing client base.
Drivers are required in the Oxford area multi dropping pallets which will be collected from Brackley, Northamptonshire.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 19.00 – 05.00
Previous experience preferred but not necessary, as a full orientation and support will be provided.
▪ Attend morning briefings at the depot on time
▪ Proceed to collection & delivery points
▪ Correctly follow instructions for all clients
▪ Return and debrief at depot after completing route
▪ Class 1 driving licence – Max 6 points
▪ CPC certification
▪ DBS check – conducted before starting
▪ Drugs & alcohol test – conducted before starting
▪ Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: permanent, Full-time
Starting Salary: £29.000 Per year
For further information on pay structures and details on the role, click on Apply Now for a call back.
Can you provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK at interview?
|If applicable to the role, NGC will conduct a screening process including bank verifications, a Drugs & Alcohol test, Disclosure and Barring Service checks and DVLA requests. Do you agree to this?|
|Do you have any unspent convictions under the rehabilitation of offenders act?|
|Do you communicate clearly in English?|
Unfortunately you are not suitable for this position.Next
We now have your information and will contact you shortly. If all goes well, you will progress through the following steps: