▪ To sell the full range of NGC Logistics services to prospective customers (Storage, 2-Man, Pallets, International Services) identifying opportunities and pro-actively working with the Internal Account Executive to maximise new business sales with a 80% bias towards 2- man delivery solutions.( e-commerce/e-retail).
▪ To create profitable revenue growth for the Brackley Service Centre and ensure the implementation of sustainable client relationships.
▪ Identify opportunities to which NGC Logistics services could be sold.
▪ Achieve an average of 8-14 new business appointments per week.
▪ Effectively manage a new business pipeline.
▪ To promptly attend customer meetings and represent NGC Logistics in a professional and business-like manner.
▪ To present NGC Logistics in a coherent and professional manner.
▪ To write and co-ordinate appropriate tender response activity.
▪ Make formal tender presentations in order to secure new business wins.
▪ Fully understand the customers’ requirements and provide competitive, profitable pricing within agreed timescales.
▪ Follow up on any customer queries within 24 hours.
▪ Ensure accurate and timely information is provided to prospective customers.
▪ Fully and accurately complete weekly sales reports and any other documentation required to get the customer started.
▪ Maintain a full and accurate sales pipeline and update it weekly.
▪ Provide the Customer Service & Operational Teams with accurate forecasting data.
▪ Provide input into the annual and rolling sales and marketing plans.
▪ To ensure that all client communication and contact details are accurately recorded on any designated software packages.
▪ To ensure that Operations are aware of the customers start date and requirements.
▪ To take ownership of customer implementations.
▪ To work with other departmental colleagues as required to resolve customer queries.
▪ Accurate & thorough with a good eye for detail
▪ Able to analyse data, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations to customers.
▪ Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal.
▪ High level presentation skills.
▪ Able to tailor the communication style and format to the customer.
▪ Question or challenge things if they don’t appear to be correct.
▪ Flexible and adaptable with the ability to carry out a range of different duties at the same time.
▪ Good MS Office skills (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
▪ Proven track record in new business sales- especially at senior and board level.
▪ Knowledge of 3PL services including 2-man solution’s, storage, Pallet Distribution, International services both Import and Export.
Experience in a sales or business service environment is a must especially in 3pl or 4pl environment. Typically, we would expect a minimum of 5 years’ experience within this specific sector to acquire the skillset needed to be successful in this role.
At least 5 GCSE / ‘O’ Levels to include English & Maths
Completion of formal sales training courses
Flexibility to work extra hours at short notice and take on additional tasks.
‘Apply Now’ using the button above.
Can you provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK at interview?
|If applicable to the role, NGC will conduct a screening process including bank verifications, a Drugs & Alcohol test, Disclosure and Barring Service checks and DVLA requests. Do you agree to this?|
|Do you have any unspent convictions under the rehabilitation of offenders act?|
|Do you communicate clearly in English?|
Unfortunately you are not suitable for this position.Next
We now have your information and will contact you shortly. If all goes well, you will progress through the following steps: